A Few Essential Tips for Fascinating Farmhouse Bathroom Vanity Ideas on A Strict Budget
Bathroom renovation is undoubtedly a costly investment. However, with a few effective moves, you can keep the budget under control and some of them are as follows:
Tips for bathroom remodeling on a budget
- Plan beforehand – Many homeowners believe that working with an interior designer will raise their budget. But this is a wrong notion. In fact, with them, the money will be properly spent instead of being wasted. It would be wise and realistic to chalk out the plan regarding style, budget, and timeline sitting with a designer. This will also save you time and money in the future as with a professional you won’t make any expensive mistakes.
- Replace bathroom vanities – Why don’t you upgrade your worn and torn tired vanities? Look for some antique dressers in the flea market as well as antique stores for bathroom vanities wholesale. You may use them wisely to hide plumbing wear and seal drawers.
- Avoid changing plumbing – This is another key reason to work with a professional while renovating the restroom. They are the right people to guide you on how to use the existing plumbing. This saves hundreds if not thousands. Rather, you can relocate the toilet or the bathtub. These will cost you barely.
- Frame up the mirror – It won’t cost you much to dress up your builder-grade bathroom mirror with an incredible frame. With this, you don’t need to source a huge and expensive hanging mirror. Adding a frame also helps to hide age-related wear and tear as well as flaking around the edges while giving the room a facelift.
- Update the toilet – Let’s have some shitty talk because it is essential. While upgrading the bathroom, replace the toilet seat and lid rather than changing the entire porcelain perch and save. Changing the seat and lid will give your bathroom an updated look and feel.
As it comes to renovating a bathroom on a budget, plan well in advance, replace vanities, use modern bathroom cabinets, frame up the old mirror, work with a professional and avoid changing the plumbing works.