Why Should You Choose RTA Cabinets Over Their Custom Counterparts?
RTA cabinets are very much in demand nowadays. They offer high quality and great value. If compared to the RTA units available a few years ago, today’s ones are more durable, more functional, and feature greater aesthetic appeal. If you’re planning to modify the existing kitchen or build a new kitchen, RTA versions of cabinets might be the ideal choice for you.
Reasons to choose RTA cabinets
RTA or ready-to-assemble cabinets are getting more and more popular by every passing day if compared to the conventional ones. The units offer many benefits. All of these benefits you can enjoy against less cost and no headache.
RTA cabinets are inexpensive, easily available, easy-to-handle, easy to be shipped, and simple-to-assemble.
- Inexpensive – If compared to costly plywood cabinets, RTA ones are more economical and affordable. You can save considerably by incorporating these pieces of furniture in your kitchen.
- Easily available–Most manufacturers have a good stock of these cabinets. You can visit local stores or order online. They are always available for shipping.
- Easy-to-handle – Conventional plywood kitchen cabinets are tricky to assemble. Also, they require a large space to be handled properly. Otherwise, there might be a risk of damages. On the other hand, RTA units come in a flat-pack box and that makes the cabinets easy to handle. Also, they are lightweight and thus you don’t need to put much effort to tackle them.
- Easy-to-be-shipped – Since the cabinets come in flax box packages instead of large boxes, they take minimum storage space during shipment. This reduces the risks of getting damaged.
- Simple-to-assemble – RTA kitchen cabinets are inexpensive. You can save a lot on labor costs as well because you don’t need to hire them. The cabinets are easy to assemble and disassemble. Therefore, if you have a knack for DIY, you can handle it yourself.
These are the key reasons to choose RTA cabinets for your kitchen renovation project.